Monday 21 April 2008

1st ever post

Hi everybody. As ever, special thanks to Tori, Mark, Andreas, Jason, Jenna and others. Keep making those waves!

As I've more or less 'impulse-bought' this blog, I don't have much to say. Keep anonymous protesting. THEY ARE A CULT etc.

I do have this to say. If you have wandered here looking for some sign of positive information about the cult, then you will be disappointed. After the Tom Cruise video, I went searching for something positive to say about the cult. And no, not the tat off scientology.org I wanted something tangible, something in your face, like Jason Beghe. I searched for the opposite of the Jason Beghe video in vain. The only thing I could find was footage of interviews which looked liked expensive productions in plush surroundings. Some austere figure droning on about how his life is better in vague terms for a few minutes each, while Jason THEY FUCKED ME UP Beghe spends two hours on the intimate detail.

Yes, it really is a cult. Yes, management lie continually about it. Yes, it's probably wise to be paranoid of management. A pity since some of the ground staff seem ok, just stuck in a cult.

And that's the thing. I protest against scientologists *in general* because they are *generally* part of a cult. That said, three cheers for Freewind and for all 'squirrels' everywhere. Unfortunately the black PR spouting from Co$ has pretty much painted you all with the one brush. I wish all free scientologists the best, especially in the copyright courts.

And if you're not a free scientologist, please, consider squeezing the church dry for your future and consider leaving. Has your life been improved by scientology? Great. Now's the time to leave. It's about you. Not them. Your life and family. If you feel you have to give something back to scientology, then leave and spread the word of the tech far and wide when it is safe to do so. Co$ can't do this anymore. And they did it fraudulently when they could.

Not bad for a first post. Oh I also want to post my book review of "The Fundamentals of Thought". Amazon censor critical reviews and my posts occasionally vanish from groups.google. Briefly: it's badly written, poorly structured bollocks. I'll write something more substantial somtime :)

Lawtears


Have fun

No comments: